Saturday, June 14, 2008

Another Unexpected Visitor



Last weekend, I went out for dessert with a few other girls. We decided to try a place near the Zocolo and were enjoying our chocolate cake, when we were joined by this little character. He was only 4 years old, but he was already a pro at working the tables at the cafe. He plopped down and started talking with us--I have no idea where his folks were. I pushed my plate towards him, and he hastily devoured the rest of my cake, then began eyeing the rest of my hot chocolate. He finished that off too. It was hilarious. Once the food was gone, he quickly moved onto a nearby table and started the routine all over again.

2 comments:

Gigi said...

i would be a major pushover for this kid. joe does that kind of stuff all the time and i always give in.

Anonymous said...

oh what a cutie!! jenn

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...