Sunday, August 23, 2009

31 Weeks

Baby Grace is now 31 weeks old! I am getting more and more excited for her to get here. And sometime within the last two weeks I've shifted into countdown mode. I am very much a 'list' person, so of course, I'm feeling antsy about getting things ready for her arrival...have ordered the crib, showers are planned, reading the books on my list, etc. I know, I know, you can only plan so much. I just can't believe how fast the time has flown by since we found out we were having a baby until now.

What a joy she already is to us!

2 comments:

Hulst mommy said...

Kate! You look absolutely adorable! I wish I could be there to help you celebrate! You and Grace are in my prayers.

Gigi said...

There she is! I can't wait to meet her.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...