Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Halloween 2011

We took Grace and Adon trick-or-treating downtown this year. It was incredibly windy though, so Beej whisked Adon back to my mom’s house. I feel very safe when Adon's in uniform...

My little watermelon was somewhat apprehensive at first. I don’t think she really understood what was going on. She just kept staring at all the other people in costume. After a few stops though she got the hang of it and was gung-ho about filling her bag with candy!

She likes chocolate, but hasn't had much candy in her two short years. This is her first sucker and boy, did she sure enjoy it! She has since forgotten all about her bag of treats, which just means there's more for me!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...