Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt


Saturday, we hid a ton of plastic eggs around the living room for Grace to find. I filled them with candy, quarters, a few dollar bills, little rubbery bunnies, and more candy. At first, she wasn't sure what to do exactly. She wanted to open each and every egg up right when she found one. And I think she ate more candy Easter weekend than ever before. We're going to hit the Dollar Tree later this week so she can spend her money. "My money" she kept saying as she stuffed it in her little pocket. It's funny, because she loves quarters and could care less about the dollar bills. I think it's because whenever we go out for pizza, we give her a few quarters for the little toy machines, so she knows those are important! 

Adon slept the whole time. 




I sent all the leftover candy with Beej to the office this morning. I can't keep it around, or I'll eat it all!

What about you? Did you hunt for eggs this year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...