Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fun times with the fam

I waited for about an hour one afternoon for my host family. We were supposed to meet at Terra Nova on the zocolo for lunch...little did I know that I had been waiting in Alta Terra Nova and they were below...in Terra Nova (same restaurant, just one upstairs and one below...in my defense, this could have happened even in the states--in English!). Just shows how one little word makes all the difference. Obviously, we finally figured it out.

That's Rosita, Rico Padre, and Rosita...they have all been a huge blessing to me. When I asked the Lord to provide me with a 'real' family, I had no idea what that would look like, but they have made my summer wonderful. So many laughs and sweet memories that I will always have.

1 comments:

Jenn Stockman said...

What a good, good God!!! So faithful!a

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...