Friday, April 23, 2010

Nie Nie Dialogues


I really think you should check out this



Maybe Friday's will become the day each week where I share some of my favorite blogs with you. There are so many out there that I love to read, make me laugh, draw inspiration and encouragement from...

We'll see. My main goal right now is to post daily, excluding weekends, so let's just see how long I can keep that up.

Anyway, like I said, check it out.

Then go read NieNie's story here.

That's why I read the blog. First I heard about her, then I saw an Oprah interview, checked the blog and have been amazed ever since.

What a journey...and she's no older than I am.

2 comments:

The Fredricksons: Brian, Britney, Salty, and Benji said...

That story is remarkable. There are no words. I don't know why I subjected myself to it while still at work, I'm sitting here crying, my heart breaking. Amazing. What an amazing woman.

Kate Stockman said...

I cried a lot too as I read it the first time!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...