Friday, April 6, 2012

Latest & Greatest

Grace has really been into maps the past two weeks. She's been drawing her own little maps to Papi's and Baba's houses. Tell me, who doesn't like to draw maps in their swimsuit? She's also been coloring for hours each day--mainly because it's been raining so much we haven't been outside a lot since we got sick. Everyday she says, "Go outside?" and we look out the window. "Maybe not." I don't know where she got "maybe not", but she's been saying it all the time for the last week. It's cute to hear. 


Adon took a 2 1/2 hour nap on Monday. This is seriously amazing folks! I kept checking on him because that's the longest he's ever napped in his short little life. Another growth spurt maybe? Or just trying to knock out that lingering cold? Whichever, it was glorious! He's just super smiley and so cute! He's chatting it up more and more. And he's got to be the gassiest little guy I've ever met. Ha!


Other memorable moments from this week:


We've been having fun creating more family traditions leading up to Easter this year. 


Have you heard of washi tape? I love using it lately on cards and the kids' albums. 


My Costco impulse buy last week was Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford. It's a great read about two young kids growing up at the end of World War Two and the hardships they endure because of their race--Henry is Chinese American and his friend Keiko is Japanese American. She gets sent to an internment camp...and I don't want to give anymore away. But if you read it, let me know what you think!

Beej got me a Wacom Intous4 writing tablet for Christmas. It was a complete surprise gift, and I was shocked because they are pricey! I had mentioned how neat they were a couple times and a few of the ways I thought I could use one. He totally remembered and decided to just go for it because he was able to get a great deal on one. I just opened the box the week before last. I have thought about it over and over and just haven’t had a ton of time to sit down and figure out how to use it. I am getting it and it's a lot of fun to play with!

Are you a mama? Want a good laugh? Go read THIS. Seriously, it's hilarious! We are right at this point with Adon, and I think he's onto us! 


That's it folks! Have a wonderful weekend. And if you celebrate Easter, I hope you realize just how much you are loved by the Father! His grace is overwhelming!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...