Monday, April 30, 2012

Made With Love


I've begun Adon's album, and I'm so excited about working on it! I put together a few things around Christmas time, but just this week began to seriously go through photos and start creating some pages. This is the first official one going in his book. You've already seen the photo from my first post showing Adon off when he arrived. It is one of my favorites of me and him that first day. I've been collecting more "manly" paper and other fun stuff for his book. I was pleasantly surprised by how much boyish stuff there is available now in the scrapbook world.




I stamped the "grungeboard" letters to give them some brown color and then used Ranger Ink's Glossy Accents on top of them to give his name some dimension and shine. Then I glued the letters onto the page using the same stuff. It's really versatile and dries fast.




Oh happy day indeed! My next move is to write out the story of the day he was born.




This 12x12 cardstock is from Hambly Prints. I absolutely adore their products. This is one of those times where the paper is so much cuter in person. I was thinking of Adon's book way back when we were on vacation in San Diego last August. I found a great little scrapbook boutique near the timeshare we stayed in. Beej drove me over to it twice in the short week we were there. Patient man! I cut the "made with love" sentiment with my new silhouette cameo on some olive green cardstock I had on hand.




And one more closeup of his sweet little face. I am so unbelievably in love with this little boy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...