Saturday, July 11, 2009

9 months and counting!

No, it's not a reference to the fact that I'm pregnant...it's how long it's been since I last blogged about anything!! Crazy how time flies when blogging isn't much of a priority! Well, a lot has happened since the last time...

  • Returned from Mexico
  • Finished my final semester at HSU
  • Finally graduated from college!
  • Started a new job--working with the Hubster
  • Great news: we're expecting!
  • Hubster started a second job (which he loves by the way)
  • My dad passed away
  • Found out we're having a little girl: Baby Grace
So with all that, I thought writing a bit and having one spot to share some pics and news might be a good idea again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...