Thursday, May 6, 2010

Crazy Talented

My sister-in-law, Laura, is an amazing artist. She made these incredible onesies for Grace and gave them to her for Christmas. I don't think I can come up with enough adjectives to describe just how creative and unique and impressive Laura's artwork is.

They finally fit her. So now Grace gets to sport 5 completely one of a kind onesies.

This elephant one is my favorite. I have yet to let Grace wear it. I think I will just frame it for her instead so that she always has at least one to look at and feel how much her Auntie Lola loves her.

The artwork is Laura's original drawings that she then printed & ironed onto some onesies. For a long time I didn't even wash them. I was too afraid of them wearing out or fading. But luckily, Grace is not a big spitter-upper, so they've held up well so far.

Thanks so much Laura--we love them! And WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!


1 comments:

Gigi Montgomery said...

Tell me she sells her stuff. If not, she should start. I would like some of these on adult size tees pleeeease! Nice job Aunti Lola.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...