Wednesday, January 11, 2012

36" Helium Balloons


It's so much fun taking pictures with ginormous props! When Grace turned one, I ordered one GIANT balloon and we had fun taking pictures of her with it. This year, of course, we ordered two GIANT balloons and headed to the park to carry on the tradition. We have the usual cake and presents, but I love that we've incorporated something else that's special about her birthday. We did this the day after her party. It's amazing to me how much she's changed since then--just two months ago! I want to do this with each of my children until they hit five years old, at which point, five balloons may lift them off the ground. These things really are that big! 


Do you have any fun birthday traditions you practice with your children?



7 comments:

The Fredricksons: Brian, Britney, Salty, and Benji said...

She is a little cutie! Might we also soon get pictures of Mr. Little Cutie?

Gigi Montgomery said...

Awesome pictures. I love Grace's outfit. It's just good to hear from you and see her again. Keep clinging to Jesus sister! Love you friend.

Kate Stockman said...

Yes! I have too many too choose from, but I'll post some soon.

Kate Stockman said...

Thanks Gigi! Love you too!

The Fredricksons: Brian, Britney, Salty, and Benji said...

how did you get your comments to be able to reply to specific comments...??? Like I am doing and you did already. I need to look into that. Nifty.

The Fredricksons: Brian, Britney, Salty, and Benji said...

apparently it's a thing now. My comments have it, too. Cool :)

Kate Stockman said...

It's fun huh! Glad you figured it out. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...