Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Dying Easter Eggs


Right after dinner we died 36 eggs. The dye was literally dripping in puddles off the table once Grace was finished. She finally sniffed her hands and started coughing really hard, “Ewww. Yucky!” Yes, the vinegar smell can get strong when there are 12 colors to choose from and you love to double, no triple dip your eggs.

I'm still not sure which is Grace's dominant hand, but if I had to bet, I'd say she's a lefty...just like my dad. 

Now we have a lot of hard-boiled eggs to eat! I can't tell you how much I love continuing traditions and making memories with Grace. It sounds a little cheesy, but to me, that's one of the coolest parts about being a parent--we totally get to shape our kids' little worlds. It's a lot of fun most of the time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...